1 cup milk chocolate chips
1/3 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup margarine or butter
1/4 cup sugar
mini cupcake papers
1. Mix the peanut butter, butter and sugar in a bowl and set aside.
2. Melt the chocolate in a mug by placing it in the microwave for 2 minutes, stopping the microwave to stir the chocolate half-way through.
3. When the chocolate is soft and fully melted, place a teaspoon into each mini cupcake paper and spread across the bottom.
4. Place a small amount of the peanut butter mixture in the center fo the chocolate in each mini cupcake holder.
5. Cover the peanut bitter with more of the melted chocolate.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or longer.